On Our Own of Calvert County, uses volunteers in many areas of our programs. Volunteers are used to help lead wellness activities, answer phones, serve meals and mentor our members. A description of volunteers needs is listed below, to begin volunteering with us use the e-mail link below to schedule a visit and share your talents with our community.
- Serving Meals
- We offer hot meals daily to the hungry in our community. We are always seeking volunteers to help serve the meals or to donate meals.
- Office and Administrative
- Volunteer opportunity to answer phones and help with cleaning, and administrative work at the program.
- Leading a Group
- Do you have a special skill that would benefit our community? We are always looking for volunteers to lead wellness and recovery focused groups. This could be crafts, educational based, recovery based or recreation.
- We are seeking volunteers who are willing to offer their time to mentor the members of our community. This may be done on an ongoing or short term basis.
Volunteer with Us
120 Jibsail Drive, Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
phone: (410) 535-7576 fax: (410) 535-0984